- This event has passed.
Lifeline 100: Scenic Rivers Ride for Land & Water
October 3, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Scenic Rivers Land Trust is pleased to be an official nonprofit partner for the 2021 Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride. We are recruiting cyclists of all ages and abilities to take part in this unique, organized ride of our beautiful county and raise funds on our behalf.
The Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride offers a great experience for cyclists of all levels with 100, 65, 30, and 15 mile route options as well as a family fun ride. These routes wind throughout scenic Anne Arundel County including views of downtown Annapolis, the Severn River, southern Anne Arundel County, and more!
Scenic Rivers’ commitment to protecting Anne Arundel County’s natural and scenic character—one of the very reasons it is such a fantastic place for cycling—makes our participation in this event a perfect fit. Is there any better way to take in the beauty of the things we work so hard to protect—our forests, rivers, wetlands, farmlands and shorelines—than by bicycle?
Join us as we Ride for Land & Water! Your participation in the Lifeline 100 on behalf of Scenic Rivers will help ensure that we can continue conserving and protecting the open lands that make Anne Arundel County a vibrant and healthy home for us all.
For more than 30 years, Scenic Rivers has worked with county landowners to permanently protect over 3,000 acres of land through conservation easements. Healthy forests and wetlands help stop pollution from entering our rivers and the Chesapeake Bay. By protecting undeveloped, environmentally sensitive areas, we are contributing to the larger Bay cleanup effort and keeping attractive natural spaces in our community.
Sign up to ride today! Early bird pricing available until July 1!
- Century Ride – Early: $50 Regular: $55 Late: $70
- 65 mile Ride – Early: $40 Regular: $45 Late: $60
- 30 mile Ride – Early: $30 Regular: $35 Late: $45
- 15 mile Ride – Early: $25 Regular $30 Late: $40
- The full century ride includes 4 supported rest stops. Route is mostly scenic road riding and includes a variety of scenic views including the Severn River, College Creek, Spa Creek, South River, and Chesapeake Bay!
- The 65 mile ride includes 3 supported rest stops. Route is mostly scenic road riding and includes a variety of scenic views including the Severn River, College Creek, Spa Creek, South River, and Chesapeake Bay!
- The 30 mile ride includes 2 supported rest stops. Route is on entirely flat, paved trails—perfect for riders of all ages and abilities and any type of bike (hybrid, beach cruiser, mountain bike, tandem, etc.)
- The 15 mile ride includes 1 supported rest stop. Route is on entirely flat, paved trails—perfect for riders of all ages and abilities and any type of bike (hybrid, beach cruiser, mountain bike, tandem, etc.)
- All riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.