- This event has passed.
Conservation Celebration! 30 Years of Preservation
October 10, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Scenic Rivers Land Trust at The Bistro at South River for a festive fall evening of food, fun, and fundraising as we celebrate our 30th anniversary and our recent distinction as a nationally accredited land trust. Funds raised at our first-ever Conservation Celebration will support our efforts to conserve more of our precious green spaces faster—before it’s too late!
Early-bird tickets will be available until September 26.
Guests at the first-ever Conservation Celebration will enjoy:
- delicious food and drink;
- the cozy and festive fall atmosphere of The Bistro at South River’s stunning Adirondack Room;
- fantastic finds at the raffle and silent auction, from weekend
getaways and unique experiences to local art and more;
- the delightful tunes of classical guitarist Grayson Zuber; and
- a special presentation on agroforestry from landscape designer
Lincoln Smith, whose Forested, LLC, is known for its food forest feasts.
Join us as we celebrate and reflect on our history and gear up for what comes next!
Interested in sponsoring this event? Learn more by reading this flyer! If you would like to donate via credit card, you can do so by following this link. If you would like to donate via check, please print and fill out this form and mail it with your check.
Thank you to these generous local businesses for sponsoring this event!
Robin and David Geis
PURCHASE TICKETS NOW